Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow, It's Been Forever.

I have some recipes that I would like to put up, but am currently unable to find my camera cord. This is frustrating. Oh well.

I feel like such a failure for not posting for so long, but I was kind of a victim of circumstance. Our trip to Alaska meant that we were eating sad dribs and drabs in order to clear out our fridge before we left, and then we were gone for two weeks, largely eating underwhelming foodstuffs. Then we were moving, then we had no internet, then I was back in Seattle at the end of July, blah blah blah. 

Suffice it to say, I'm still around, I swear! Recipes for a delicious tomato (and other magical things!) soup, vegetable and tofu tagine, and beer-battered fish tacos coming up. I also have a couple of sauces/marinades I've whipped up to share with y'all. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment